Enjoy the Amazon rain forest on our ultimate survival trips.
We take you to the Rio Juma reserve 100km south of Manaus.
The region is famous for its vast wild life and primary rain forest.
You will stay over night in a jungle camp. A native local guide will introduce you in the secrets of the Amazon rain forest.
Availability: Every day
Rates: USD 60 per person per day
- Transfer Manaus – Rio Juma Reserve – Manaus
- Accommodation jungle camp
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mineral water
- All excursions with English speaking native guide
Activities offered :
- Canoeing in creeks
- Jungle Hiking with explanation of medical plants
- Observation of huge trees and giant water lilies
- Observation of dolphins, birds, monkeys, sloths, jaguars, snakes, spiders, rodents
- Caiman spotting
- Fishing for Amazon catfish, Piranha, Peacock bass, Traira and other
- Sunrise tour with bird watching
- Introduction in survival techniques in the jungle
- Visiting native family with manioc farm and tropical fruit trees
- Visit of rubber farm
- Swimming with pink river dolphin
- Visit of Indigenous tribe
- Overnight in the jungle